“Perspectives 2018” is Le Beck’s yearly assessment of the main trends that will impact the Middle East and North Africa over the coming year.
The following issues are discussed in depth:
- Iran: Regional influence, domestic challenges
- The Middle East after the fall of IS's "Caliphate"
- The Gulf rift: An enduring stalemate
- Saudi Arabia: Domestic reform, regional challenges
- A fragile status quo in Lebanon
- Erdogan’s Turkey
- Egypt’s stability in question
- The Palestinian leadership at a crossroads
- The conflict in Yemen
Click here to download