Le Beck takes pride in providing objective, independent and impartial risk management and security advice that is always bespoke to an organisation’s needs and corporate objectives. Our services are flexible, practical and above all, personal.
With every solution, we strive to equip our clients with the essential knowledge, tools and holistic security and safety plans to help them identify and mitigate any potential risks to their business operation.
We tailor solutions by conducting a 360-degree assessment of a client’s risk and security profile. We evaluate both internal and external factors that could disrupt business continuity and we assign a dedicated Senior Security Adviser to each project to ensure full alignment, consistency and effective contract management. This culminates in the production of a strategic plan and operational procedures that define roles, responsibilities and accountability matrixes, resulting in enhanced effectiveness, value-added engineering and overall cost efficiency.
Our main services include:
- Security, Risk and Threat Assessments
- Security and Safety Reviews, Audits and Training
- Security and Safety Plans, Policies and Procedures
- Intelligence and Threat Analysis, Briefings and Reports
- Crisis Management and Evacuation Planning
- Design and Project Management of Security Systems
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- IT and Cyber Security Assessments
- Fraud and Internal Crime Investigations
- Executive and VIP Security Management
Contact us for more information
“Our services are flexible, practical and above all, personal. With every solution, we strive to address our clients’ needs and provide a vital security framework to help them mitigate all possible risks to their business operation.”
Imad Hamadieh, Business Development Manager (BDM)
International experience. Local knowledge.